Advertise

Thursday, October 13, 2016

What did Michelle Obama say about Donald Trump

First Lady Michelle Obama took aim at Republican nominee Donald Trump on Thursday at a campaign event.

Refering to a leaked tape from 2005 in which lewd remarks about woman, Mrs Obama said that his comments have "shaken me to my core" and "it now seems very clear" that the recording was not "an isolated incident".

"This election, and every election, is about who will have the power to shape our children for the next four or eight years of their lives," the First Lady continued. "And I am here tonight because in this election, there is only one person who I trust with that responsibility, only one person who I believe is truly qualified to be president of the United States, and that is our friend, Hillary Clinton."

No comments:

Post a Comment