Advertise

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Shepard Smith Comes Out as Gay Fox News Host





Shepard Smith, one of the most well known faces at Fox News. Has officially come out as gay in an interview with Huffington Post published yesterday.

The news anchor also took the opportunity to weigh in on the former CEO of the network Roger Ailes and his treatment of him, claiming that Ailes had never made any homophobic remarks towards him and that he saw him "as a father figure".

He treated me with respect, just respect,” claimed Smith “I wasn’t new in the business when I came here – I’d been doing reporting for 12 years – but I wasn’t old in it either, and he gave me every opportunity in the world and he never asked anything of me but that we get it right, try to get it right every day. It was a very warm and loving and comfortable place.”

No comments:

Post a Comment